Monday, June 27, 2011

Free-Sale

Last weekend I attended one of my favourite bloggers garage sales.  Since I love her style I figured I would probably love her junk as well.  Her and her Mom gathered their stuff and set up shop.  They were lucky enough to have a beautiful day as well as take advantage of all the buyers attending a sale next door too.  I was right, I did love her junk.  While visiting her sale I picked up a few things, and the best part...they were FREE!  Apparently my money was no good at their sale.  Family doesn't let family pay for each others junk!

I grabbed this cute frame.  It has a scratch on it, but thanks to my new love of spray paint I see no need to buy new frames.  There is nothing a good coat of spray paint can't fix, not to mention the benefits of up-cycling!


I also picked up this awesome vintage suitcase.  I have no idea what I am going to do with it.  I want to do like 20 things with it.  Hare Styling and I were trying to decide what the best use of this awesome "vintage" case would be, when my Aunt piped in, "It's not that old I got it for my honeymoon!"


It's not that old but I still love the look of it!  Some great finds if you as me.  Now I just have to decide what I want to do with them! 



No comments: