Monday, May 23, 2011

New Patio Set....Again!

Remember how excited I was about our new patio furniture?  Well after 14 days of rain...you think I am joking...I'm not!  It started to rust out.  There was terracotta coloured water coming out of everywhere staining our deck, the seats of the chairs and our clothing...ugh!


We are in the process of getting NEW new furniture.  We called the company, re-packed it all, and the Hubby will be returning it on Tuesday night (today is a holiday here).  Sunday we went a picked out something new.  My in-laws will be here on Friday so we don't have a lot of time.  I am so grateful for a husband he understands how necessary it is to have a nice space for entertaining!  Here is a sneak peak at what we are replacing it with.  We still need an umbrella and we are going to get flowers today.  Stay tuned!



No comments: