Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Day

Today is your last day to take advantage of the buy two get one free from Heidi and Finn's Etsy shopTo cash in on this deal you need to purchase any two patterns in the shop and mention the code B2G1CHEEKYD along with the free pattern of your choice in the 'note to seller' section when checking out.

I definitely took advantage of this and let me tell you I had a terrible time limitting myself to only 3 patters (I also already own one).  Since I am heading back to work soon I thought I better not bite off more than I can chew and kept it to only 3 for now.  These are my choices...


 New Urban Kimono Sweater


Girly Pleated Skirt

 

Girly Little Blouse

Some of my other favourites that I held myself back on were...


Urban Unisex Hoodie

Little Pleated Tunic

Don't fret though...I am actually thinking the Urban Unisex Hoodie might go a long way at Christmas time so I will likely pick it up then!


What are you waiting for...get shopping!!!  Make sure you tell me what you bought.  I would love to see your finished projects!
 
*Please Note: You only need to purchase 2 patterns, DO NOT purchase the free pattern, just let Heidi and Finn know what free one you would like in notes to the seller.  This offer is good for any patterns listed in the shop (excluding the package deals and the comfy yoga suit).



No comments: