Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Spy....

Ashley, over at Little Miss Momma is doing a cute series called "I Spy".  Remember this game from when we were little?  She picks a theme each week and invites her readers/fellow bloggers to link up.  This is my first time linking up.

I SPY: Around the Home

I Spy...

I spy my favourite place in our house...get your minds out of the gutter.  Every morning we put the Boss in bed with us and we eat breakfast in bed.  This time is invaluable.  I would get up at 4 in the morning to ensure we still get our morning time, and I LOVE my sleep.


I spy a growing baby.


I spy a labour of love.  One of my favourite elements in The Boss' nursery.


I spy a place where creativity reigns.  My office (how embarrassing) organized chaos if you will.


I spy a curious Boss unpacking her diaper bag.


I spy my two favourite people cuddling, 


I spy the cutest family photo waiting to be hung.





2 comments:

Jayna Rae said...

Your bedroom is breathtaking, and I think that most crafty areas resemble yours. At least, mine does most of the time.

the Momma Bird said...

i would live in your bedroom if i could! how calming!!!! i'm following from LMM :) can't wait to see what's in store for next week!