Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

While reading everyone's Valentine's posts I thought, I better not miss my opportunity to brag about my day of love!  We started the morning with homemade waffles in bed, followed by a Mommy group Valentine party with some of my favourite little people.  This evening my Hubby and I spent the evening eating lasagna and spending time with our little one.  Other years we have enjoyed eating out and being romantic, but this year we wanted to spend time with the Boss on our day of love.  While I know some people think Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday, I think Hallmark had it right when they reminded us to show our love at least ONE day a year.  I, personally LOVE Valentine's Day.  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

My Valentine and I

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everytime I see your baby girl, I'm just so ready for her & Bo to have a date. I think they're ready!
I swear, I'm raising him well. HA!
Happy Valentines :)

Melissa Hare said...

I love the little headband! She's too cute. I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! xo