Thursday, December 2, 2010

West Elm with Style at Home

One of my favourite home decor stores when living in the States was West Elm, so I was over the moon thrilled when they opened their first Canadian location in Toronto, 60 minutes from my house.  I have visited this store a number of times and introduced all my design friends to this great store.  With all this love for West Elm and love for home decor, you can imagine my excitement when one of my favourite blogging buddies and fellow shopper, Hare Styling,  invited me to a "get in the holiday spirit shopping event" put on by Style at Home and West Elm.


This event was a lot of fun.  I loved seeing the table displays and gaining inspiration for my home, not to mention we felt super Chic to be at such a classy event.  There were food and drinks served for the guests and editors from the Style at Home magazine were walking around.





This sign on the door added to our excitement.  We had to RSVP to this special event.


This picture was taken off the Style at Home blog.  How excited was I to see myself and Mrs. Hare-Styling on their blog.


 We had a wonderful time!  Stay tune to see when these great new items show up in my holiday decor.  Thank you Hare Styling for the fun date!  Can't wait for our next decorating adventure!

1 comment:

ypastorswives said...

I love West Elm too! I wanted to purchase a few things on their site this year...but I will probably end up skipping out until next season :)